Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions LeRoiy - Eva Emminger
§1 Apply to entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) "Consumers" in these terms and conditions is every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose which can be attributed neither to their commercial nor their self-employed activity.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storing of wording of contract
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders through our Internet shop http://www.leroiy.de .
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is with
Kaisersruher Str. 95
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop constitute any legally binding contract offer on our part, but have only a non-binding requests to the consumer goods to be ordered. Order the desired goods the consumer gives a binding for him offer to conclude of a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer is made in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within a week. After expiry of the period the offer is deemed to be rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following rules apply: the consumer submits a binding contract offer by he successfully goes through the ordering procedure provided for in our Internet shop.
The order is as follows:
1) Selection of the desired product
2) Confirm by clicking on the button "add to cart"
3) Examination of the information in your shopping cart
4) Pressing the button "proceed to checkout"
5) Registration in the Internet shop and entry of customer/user information (E-Mail address and password).
6) Further examination of the entered data.
7) Mandatory submission of the order.
We acknowledge receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated email (confirmation). This represents still no acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods
§3 Prices, shipping, payment, due date
(1) All prices are final prices plus delivery costs. Due to the small entrepreneur state gem. § 19 UStG we do not collect sales tax.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying as prepayment via bank transfer or by PayPal.
(3) If the consumer chose the payment in advance, so he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract. As far as we provide cash on delivery, the maturity of the purchase price claim with receipt of the goods occurs.
(1) If we don't clearly have stated this in the product description, all products offered by us are ready for shipping.
(2) If the consumer chose the payment in advance, we will ship the goods not before receipt of payment.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve the ownership of the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§6 Buyer’s withdrawal right:
Buyers are entitled to cancel this Agreement within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after fourteen days from the day on which the Buyer or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Buyer, acquires physical possession of the goods. To exercise his right of withdrawal, the Buyer shall inform LeRoiy, by means of an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by email), of his decision to withdraw from this Agreement. Such statement of withdrawal shall be made to the following addresses:
Kaisersruher Straße 95
6.1. Effects of withdrawal:
If the Buyer withdraws from this Agreement, LeRoiy shall reimburse to Buyer all payments received from Buyer, not including the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which LeRoiy informed about Buyer’s decision to withdraw from this Agreement. Unless otherwise agreed, LeRoiy will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Buyer used for the initial transaction; in any event, Buyer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
LeRoiy may withhold reimbursement until LeRoiy has received the goods back or Buyer has supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
The Buyer shall send back the goods subject to withdrawal or hand them over to LeRoiy, without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen days from the day on which the Buyer has notified LeRoiy of his withdrawal from this Agreement. The deadline is met if the Buyer sends back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired.
6.2. The Buyer shall return the goods to LeRoiy in accordance with the instructions set out on the return form, which is enclosed in the delivered parcel. In the event that the Buyer fails to return the goods in accordance with such instructions, and, as a result, the goods are damaged or lost, or LeRoiy incurs any related costs, the Buyer shall be obliged to compensate LeRoiy for any damages incurred.
6.3. Goods specially manufactured to the Buyer’s specifications, or goods clearly tailored to the Buyer’s personal needs shall be excluded from the right of withdrawal. LeRoiy´s legal liability for quality defects shall remain unaffected by the provision of the foregoing sentence.
6.4.The Buyer shall provide compensation to LeRoiy for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
6.5. All documents that could be helpful to the Buyer when returning merchandise are enclosed together with the delivery note in the delivered parcel. For any questions regarding the right of withdrawal/right to return the merchandise or its actual return, the Buyer may contact LeRoiy.
The nature of the ordered goods arises from the product descriptions on www.leroiy.de. The pictures in the Internet shop/website may only inaccurately reflect the products.
In particular colors and patterns may vary for technical reasons. Images serve only as illustrative and may differ from the final product. Technical data, weight, measurement and performance descriptions are as accurate as possible given, but the standard deviations may occur. The properties described here represent no defects of the delivered products.
Under no circumstances, Leroiy - Eva Emminger is responsible for the safety of your dog.
The sizes of collars and leashes must be sought out independently and conscientiously and must be suitable for the weight of your dog. Also the correct setting of the products is your responsibility.
§9 Contract language and applicable law
As contract language german will be available exclusively. For all legal relationships between the parties, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding the laws on the international purchase of movable goods.
§10 Alternative Dispute Resolution
10.1 The EU Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution on the Internet at the following link: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr This platform serves as a point of contact for the out-of-court settlement of disputes arising from online purchase or service contracts. where a consumer is involved.
10.2 Seller is neither obligated nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer dispute resolution body.